There are many brands and flavors of E-liquids that are available in the market. Each producer has a different flavor and that only gives endless options for trying e-liquids but one will definitely find a flavor of his choice. By trying so many flavors and brands, very few become an expert at vaping without having to look for the ingredients of the bottle! So, searching for a best flavor and brand becomes a challenge for the first time users. Here’s a brief about the various types of eliquid flavors available:
- Sweetened E-liquids: Though they these type of E-liquids try to produce something tasty rather than just tobacco, they are just sweetened e-liquids to the basic traditional type of E-liquids. This makes it less realistic. These e-liquids add caramel and vanilla to make a sweeter e-liquid. This would not be a good choice for those who are looking for the taste of vaping.
- Naturally extracted tobacco E-liquids: These are pure extracts of tobacco from varieties of tobacco plants and hence they are very close to the taste of tobacco which is available in liquid form. Whatever is the form of tobacco extraction, the taste will be just like the real tobacco extracted from that type of tobacco plant.
- Tobacco Alkaloids: The idea behind these eliquid to get the psychological effect of smoking rather than e-liquid vaping. These do not have any taste unless a flavor is added to them. Hence, this would be the best choice for those looking to quit smoking and still want a smoking kind of feel.
For the beginners:
- One can try an e-liquid based on their taste from the flavor of cola to many fruit flavors like strawberries, mango, mint etc. While trying a new flavor always buy a small bottle first.
- High strength liquids contain 18-35mg of nicotine while he low strength one has 6-11mg of nicotine. To start off, always choose a low strength e-liquid.
- Shake the bottle every time you use.
- The darker the colour of E-liquid, it tends to leave a residue and increase your time of cleaning the device.